Weight Watchers Tzatziki Chicken Salad
- ¾ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 6 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- To make the dressing, whisk together the yogurt, mint, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and oil in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Place the chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss well to coat. Serve at once.