Weight Watchers Turkey Cutlets Parmesan
- 4 (¼-pound) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 large egg whites
- ? cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ? cups fat-free tomato-basil sauce
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Gently pound the turkey cutlets to a scant ¼-inch thickness with a meat mallet or heavy saucepan.
- Lightly beat the egg whites in a medium bowl. Spread the bread crumbs on a plate. Spread the flour on a second plate. Working with 1 piece of turkey at a time, dip both sides into the flour; shake off the excess flour. Then dip the turkey into the egg whites and then into the bread crumbs to coat; set aside. Repeat with remaining cutlets, flour, egg whites, and bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the coated turkey cutlets and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Reduce the heat and pour the pasta sauce over the cutlets. Top each cutlet with 2 tablespoons of the mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese. Cover and simmer until the sauce is hot and the cheese melts, about 4 minutes.