Weight Watchers Turkey Cutlet Tostadas with Tomatillo-Lime Salsa
- 6 tomatillos (about ¾ pound), papery husks removed and tomatillos rinsed
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 (¼-pound) turkey cutlets
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup loosely packed thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-high fire.
- To make the salsa, place the tomatillos on the grill rack and grill, turning often, until softened and lightly charred, 6–8 minutes. Put the jalapeño into a food processor and pulse until minced. Add the tomatillos and pulse until chopped. Add the cilantro, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon of the salt; pulse just until mixed. Transfer the salsa to a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the turkey cutlets with the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and lightly spray with nonstick spray. Place on the grill rack and grill, turning once, until well marked and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Transfer the cutlets to a cutting board. Let cool for about 5 minutes; thinly slice or coarsely chop.
- Place the tortillas on the grill rack and grill until warmed through, about 30 seconds on each side. Place 1 tortilla on each of 4 plates. Top each with ¼ cup romaine, one- fourth of the turkey, and 2 tablespoons salsa.