Weight Watchers Tequila-Citrus Chicken
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (¼-pound) skinless boneless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine the garlic, orange juice, tequila, lime juice, oil, and cumin in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, for at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade, shake off the excess marinade, then sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Discard the marinade. Place the chicken on the grill rack and grill until well marked and cooked through, 6–7 minutes on each side.