Weight Watchers Sunshine Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) bag mixed vegetables for stir-fry (carrots, snow peas, red bell pepper, and broccoli)
- ? cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Combine the chicken, cumin, and ½ teaspoon of the salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Pour in 2 teaspoons of the oil and swirl to coat the pan, then add the chicken. Stir-fry until the chicken is browned and cooked through, 4–5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil to the same skillet and swirl to coat the pan. Add the garlic and jalapeño; stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Add the orange juice, lime juice, and the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.