Weight Watchers Spiced Chicken with Orange-Chipotle Glaze
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon chopped chipotle en adobo
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 (¼-pound) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Combine the orange juice, marmalade, and chipotle in a small bowl. Combine the cumin, coriander, and salt in a large bowl; add the chicken tossing to coat with the spices.
- Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning and brushing with the glaze every 4 minutes, until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 12 minutes. Stop glazing 5 minutes before the chicken is done.