Weight Watchers Smoky Glazed Chicken Thighs
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 skinless bone-in chicken thighs (about 1½ pounds)
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
- To make the glaze, mix together the ketchup, 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar, the vinegar, and oregano in a small bowl.
- To make the spice rub, mix together the paprika, cumin, onion powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, and the remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar in another small bowl. Rub the spice mixture all over the chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack and grill 8 minutes. Turn the chicken and grill 8 minutes longer. Turn the chicken and brush with half of the glaze; grill 3 minutes. Turn the chicken and brush with remaining glaze; grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of a thigh registers 165°F, about 3 minutes longer.