Weight Watchers Smoked Chicken and Crunchy Fruit Slaw
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ pound piece cooked smoked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces or strips
- 1 small jicama, peeled and cut into matchstick-thin strips
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 carrot, cut into matchstick-thin strips
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 4 large red or green leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine the yogurt, preserves, lemon juice, and mustard in a large bowl. Add the chicken, jicama, apple, grapes, carrot, celery, and raisins; toss well to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates. Divide the chicken-slaw mixture evenly (about 1½ cups) onto each lettuce leaf. Serve at once.