Weight Watchers Slow-Cooker Tangerine-Honey Chicken Thighs
- ? cup frozen tangerine juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 4 (¼-pound) bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
- 4 small zucchini, cut into ¾-inch slices
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Whisk together the tangerine juice concentrate, honey, lemon zest, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and coriander in a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker. Stir in the onion; top with the chicken and zucchini. Cover and cook until the chicken and vegetables are fork- tender, 3–4 hours on high or 6–8 hours on low.
- Transfer the chicken to a small serving platter. Stir the parsley into the vegetables in the slow cooker. Pour the vegetables and sauce over the chicken.