Weight Watchers Sautéed Chicken with Artichokes, Olives, and Oregano
- 4 (4-ounce) thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ? teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano, salt, and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a serving plate; cover and keep warm.
- Add the broth, artichoke hearts, olives, and lemon juice to the skillet; bring to a boil, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the liquid has reduced slightly, about 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley, then spoon the sauce over the chicken.