Weight Watchers Roasted Tomato and Chicken–Topped Parmesan Crisps
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ pound thin-sliced deli roast chicken breast, cut into 16 pieces
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Arrange the tomatoes, cut-side up, in the baking pan. Brush with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Roast until the tomatoes are tender and the skins wrinkle, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together the cheese and flour in a small bowl. Drop the cheese mixture by tablespoons onto the lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart, making a total of 16 mounds. Spread each mound of cheese to form 2-inch rounds. Bake until golden, 8–10 minutes. Let the crisps cool about 2 minutes. Using a wide spatula, transfer the cheese crisps to a rack to cool completely.
- When cool, transfer the Parmesan crisps to a platter. Place a piece of chicken on each crisp, top with a tomato half, then sprinkle with the basil.