Weight Watchers Roasted Chicken Panini
- 2 ounces reduced-fat herbed goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained and finely chopped
- Pinch of black pepper
- 4 whole grain sandwich rolls
- 1½ cups shredded roasted chicken breast
- 16 arugula leaves
- Combine the cheese, roasted pepper, capers, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Slice the rolls horizontally almost all the way through; spread open. Pull out some of the bread from the center, if desired. Spread the cheese mixture evenly on both sides of each of the rolls. Arrange the chicken and arugula evenly on the bottom halves of the rolls. Close the rolls. Serve at once or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.