Weight Watchers Open-Faced Greek Chicken Sandwiches
- ¾ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (7-inch) pocketless whole wheat pita breads
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup finely shredded romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to allow the flavors to develop, or until ready to use, up to several hours.
- Spread each pita bread with about 2 tablespoons of the cucumber mixture. Top with the chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. Drizzle with the remaining cucumber mixture, cut each sandwich in half, and serve at once.
- Weight Watchers Chicken Burgers with Scallions and Ginger
- We would like to introduce our 5 Wonderful Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup Recipes that will be your best choice for this evening!