Weight Watchers Mu Shu Chicken
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ small head napa cabbage, shredded (about 2 cups)
- ¼ pound white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchstick-thin sticks
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Pour in the oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add the chicken, onion, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry until the chicken is browned and cooked through, 4–5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, mushrooms, and carrot; stir-fry until the carrot is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add the hoisin sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1 minute longer. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Heat the tortillas according to package directions. Spoon ½ cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and serve at once. Serve any extra filling on the side.