Weight Watchers Moroccan Chicken Kebabs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon Pinch of cayenne
- 1½ pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 12 (1½-inch) pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine the lemon juice, ginger, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cayenne in a zip- close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Spray a broiler rack with extra-virgin olive oil nonstick spray; preheat the broiler. Alternately thread the chicken and vegetables onto 4 (8-inch) metal skewers; sprinkle both sides evenly with the salt and spray with extra-virgin olive oil nonstick spray. Broil the kebabs 4 inches from the heat, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and browned, 10–12 minutes.