Fast to do Taco Salad with home made Guacamole. This one is basically actually good and one other wonderful means to make use of up leftover hen. Instances don’t embody chilling.
Weight Watchers Layered Chicken Taco Salad
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground skinless chicken breast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons taco or chili seasoning mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat
- Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fat-free refried beans
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup salsa verde (green salsa)
- ¼ cup fat-free sour cream
- 12 reduced-fat tortilla chips
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, onion, and taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up the chicken with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce and water; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the flavors are blended and the liquid has evaporated, about 6 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat; stir in the cheese and cilantro.
- Spread the beans in the bottom of a 7 × 11-inch baking dish; top with a layer of the lettuce, then with the chicken mixture, salsa, and finally a layer of sour cream. Tuck the chips around the dish. Serve at once.