Weight Watchers Hoisin Duck Stir-Fry
- ? cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 1 pound skinless boneless duck breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- ½ pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine the broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a small bowl; mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Pour in 2 teaspoons of the oil and swirl to coat the pan, then add the duck and stir-fry until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer the duck to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in the same skillet. Add the scallions and ginger; stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the green beans and stir-fry until crisp- tender, about 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stir-fry 1 minute. Add the duck and the broth mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture bubbles and thickens, about 1 minute.