Weight Watchers Hoisin Chicken and Scallion Wraps
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (8-inch) spinach or whole wheat tortillas
- 8 watercress sprigs, tough stems discarded
- Combine the chicken, hoisin sauce, scallions, and pepper in a medium bowl, and toss until mixed well. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Toast the tortillas in a dry large nonstick skillet over medium heat, about 1 minute on each side.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly onto the tortillas, top with the watercress, and roll up. Cut the rolls in half on a slight diagonal.
- Weight Watchers Chicken and White Bean Salad in Pita Pockets
- What do you plan for your next dinner? Let’s try our Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup Recipes!