WHAT’S FOR LUNCH … Looking for a healthy and tasty salad for lunch that is packed with your daily essential vitamins and minerals, try making this Organic Grilled Grilled Chicken Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh tarragon 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (¼-pound) skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) bag iceberg salad mix
- Puree the sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, tarragon, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a blender.
- Spray a grill rack with extra-virgin olive oil nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire. Lightly spray the chicken with nonstick spray; sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack and grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Transfer 2 tablespoons of the dressing to a small bowl; set aside. Combine the salad mix and the remaining dressing in a large bowl; mix well. Divide the salad among 4 plates. Cut each chicken breast on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices; arrange 1 breast half on top of each salad. Drizzle the chicken evenly with the reserved 2 tablespoons dressing.