Weight Watchers Grilled Chicken Breast Satay with Peanut Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (5-ounce) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup light (reduced-fat) coconut milk
- ¼ cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons packed dark brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine the fish sauce, ginger, and garlic in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
- Meanwhile, to make the peanut sauce, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, vinegar, sugar, and curry paste in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth and heated through, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro. Let the sauce cool to room temperature.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade and place on the grill rack. Discard the marinade. Grill the chicken until well marked and cooked through, 5–6 minutes on each side. Sprinkle the chicken with cilantro and serve.