Weight Watchers Grilled Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- ¼ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 8 baby carrots
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 2 × ¼-inch sticks
- ¼ cup fat-free blue cheese dressing
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire. Or spray the broiler rack with nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
- Combine the hot sauce and pepper sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook 1 minute. Remove from the heat and swirl in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Melt the remaining ½ tablespoon butter and toss with chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Place the chicken on the grill or broiler rack; grill or broil 4 inches from the heat until cooked through, 4–5 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a clean bowl and toss with the hot sauce mixture. Serve with the carrots, celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing.