Weight Watchers Greek-Style Pita Pizza
- 4 (7-inch) pocketless whole wheat pita breads
- 2 (14½-ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, well drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Large pinch of dried oregano
- ½ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the pita breads on a large baking sheet.
- Combine the tomatoes, chicken, onion, olives, pepper, and oregano in a bowl.
- Spoon the chicken mixture evenly onto the pita breads, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Bake until the pizzas are heated through and the cheese is slightly melted, about 7 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley, cut each pizza into 4 wedges, and serve at once.