Weight Watchers Greek Chicken Thighs
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 6 (3-ounce) skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 12 pitted green olives, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Adjust the racks to divide the oven into thirds. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a shallow baking dish or au gratin dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix the spinach, cheese, 1 tablespoon of the dill, and the lemon zest in a medium bowl. Make 6 football-shaped balls of this mixture, using about 2 tablespoons for each ball.
- Lay the chicken thighs on a work surface and butterfly them: Cut them almost in half, horizontally, then press them open. Place a ball of the stuffing mixture on one side of a thigh; roll up the thigh. Place them, seam side down, in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining thighs and stuffing balls.
- Combine the tomatoes, olives, and the remaining 2 tablespoons dill in a small bowl; spoon over the stuffed thighs. Sprinkle lemon juice over the chicken.
- Cover and bake in the lower third of the oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until the chicken is browned on the outside and cooked through, basting twice with the sauce in the baking dish, about 10 minutes longer.