- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (mixed colors)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 pound chopped boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. Cracker Girl all-purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. hot chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 tbsp. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2(15 oz.) cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 3 tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Del Monte zesty jalapeno pepper diced tomato
- Brown the chicken and add in the chicken broth.
- Place the broth with chicken on a slow cooker set at low together with other ingredients and then mix well.
- Cover and let it cook for four to six hours.
- If desired, add the shredded cheese to bowls of chili.