Weight Watchers Curried Drumsticks
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ? teaspoon cayenne
- 8 (5-ounce) chicken drumsticks, skinned
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, garlic, coriander, and cayenne in a zip-close plastic bag; add the drumsticks. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for a medium-hot fire.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with the salt. Discard the marinade. Place the chicken on the grill rack and grill, turning occasionally, until well marked and an instant-read thermometer inserted in a drumstick registers 165°F, about 15 minutes.