Weight Watchers Creole Chicken and Spicy Potato Salad
- ¼ cup honey-Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 4 (¼-pound) thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- To make the dressing, whisk together the mustard, mayonnaise, Creole seasoning, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Place the potatoes and enough water to cover in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain the potatoes and transfer to a large bowl; let cool about 10 minutes.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board; let rest for about 5 minutes. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the chicken, bell pepper, celery, onion, and parsley to the potatoes. Drizzle with the dressing and toss well to coat. Serve at once, sprinkled with the bacon.