Weight Watchers Creamy Green Curry Chicken
- 1 cup light (reduced-fat) coconut milk
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar Pinch salt
- ¾ pound chicken cutlets, cut on the diagonal into long, thin strips
- 3 cups hot cooked basmati or jasmine rice
- ? cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- Heat the coconut milk in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the scallions and curry paste and cook, stirring, until heated through and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the broth and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the fish sauce, brown sugar, and salt; cook stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the curry sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Divide the rice among 4 large bowls. Top evenly with the curry and sprinkle with the mint.