- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 limes, juice only
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 tsp black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 2 tsp sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro leaves, plus extra to garnish
- Create a marinade by combining sunflower, ground peppercorns, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and sunflower oil.
- Mix well.
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, put the chicken in the marinade and coat them well.
- Place the marinated chicken in the fridge for one hour, turn them after 10 to 15 mins.
- Preheat the ridged griddle pan or nonstick frying pan and fry the chicken for around seven to eight mins on each side.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve cold or hot.