I have been making this recipe for years ever since I knew this recipe. Served to household and friends and the raves carry on coming. I even made it with shrimp, so scrumptious!
Weight Watchers Chunky Chicken Gazpacho Salad
- ½ cup vegetable juice cocktail or tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- ? teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ large seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- To make the dressing, whisk together the juice, vinegar, oil, jalapeño pepper, and garlic in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sprinkle with the salt and black pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Combine the cucumber, tomatoes, red and yellow bell peppers, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the chicken, drizzle with the dressing, and toss to coat.