Weight Watchers Chicken Veronique
- 2 (¾-pound) bone-in chicken breast halves, skinned and cut crosswise in half
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ pound seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, 5–6 minutes on each side. Add the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is almost cooked through, about 8 minutes. Add the grapes and tarragon; simmer, covered, until the grapes are slightly softened, about 2 minutes longer.
- Divide the chicken and tarragon among 4 plates. Spoon the pan juices over.