Weight Watchers Chicken Tea Sandwiches
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (3½-inch-square) thin slices dark bread, crusts removed
- 12 (3½-inch-long) very thin slices seedless cucumber
- 6 (3½-inch-square) thin slices white bread, crusts removed
- Combine the chicken, mayonnaise, scallions, tarragon, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well mixed. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Place the slices of dark bread on a work surface. Top each slice with 2 cucumber slices. Spread ¼ cup of the chicken salad over the cucumber on each slice of bread, spreading it all the way to the edge. Top each with a slice of the white bread. Cut each sandwich on the diagonal to form 4 sandwich triangles, making a total of 24 triangles.