Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage with Polenta and Greens
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped mustard greens
- 2 (3½-ounce) hot Italian chicken sausages, casings removed
- 3 cups hot water
- ? cup instant polenta
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Thaw the mustard greens in the microwave according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium- high heat. Add the sausages and cook, breaking them up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Add the mustard greens and cook, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Whisking constantly, gradually add the polenta in a slow, steady stream; reduce the heat and cook, stirring constantly, until thick, but not stiff, about 5 minutes. Whisk in the salt.
- Divide the polenta among 4 serving bowls; top with sausage and greens, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese.