Weight Watchers Chicken Rollatini
- 6 (¼-pound) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 18 arugula leaves, tough stems removed
- 1 ounce reduced-fat soft goat cheese
- 12 marinated sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and halved
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1½ teaspoons salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on a work surface, place a chicken breast on top of it, then cover with a second sheet of plastic wrap. Pound the breast to a ¼-inch thickness with a meat mallet or a heavy saucepan. Remove the top layer of plastic wrap, set the chicken breast aside on its bottom layer of plastic wrap, and repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Top each breast with 3 arugula leaves. Spread 2 teaspoons goat cheese evenly across the leaves on each breast. Place 4 sun-dried tomato halves on the cheese. Roll the chicken breasts up, pulling off plastic wrap as you go. Place the breasts, seam side down, in the baking dish. Sprinkle the apple juice over the chicken, then sprinkle with the lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Bake, basting occasionally with the pan juices, until the chicken is cooked through, about 45 minutes. Let the chicken stand for about 5 minutes before serving.