Weight Watchers Chicken Picadillo Wraps
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (14½-ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapeños
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- ? cup golden raisins
- 2 (10-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cumin and oregano; cook about 1 minute. Stir in the tomatoes, beans, and raisins; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stack the tortillas on a microwavable plate. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on High, about 30 seconds. Divide the chicken filling evenly onto each warm tortilla. Fold the sides over and roll up to enclose the filling. Cut each wrap in half.