Weight Watchers Chicken Panzanella Sandwiches
- 4 (¼-pound) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brined capers, drained and chopped
- 8 slices rustic Italian bread
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 8 large slices tomato
- 8 large fresh basil leaves
- Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the pan and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on the outside and cooked through, 12–14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the oil, vinegar, and capers in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub 4 slices of the bread with the cut sides of the garlic. Brush the oil mixture on the garlic-rubbed sides of the bread. Arrange the chicken, tomato, and basil evenly on the bread. Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread then cut each sandwich in half. Serve at once, or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Get a Collection Of Weight Watcher Soup Recipes that will help you control your weight!