Weight Watchers Chicken and Mushroom Bread Pizza
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package baby bella or white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ cups finely shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf Italian bread, split
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon white truffle oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes. Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the mushrooms and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are very soft, 4–5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chicken.
- Pull out some of the bread from the center of the bread halves, if desired. Place the bread on a large baking sheet. Top each bread half evenly with the chicken mixture, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley and drizzle with the truffle oil. Cut each bread in half, making a total of 4 pieces and serve at once.