This is an attractive and zesty all in one dish. It’s full of veggies and chicken, and loaded with flavor. A quick fix for a long day.
Weight Watchers Chicken, Mango, and Black Bean Salad
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 small jicama (about 1 pound), peeled and diced 1 (15½-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into ¾-inch chunks
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ? cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- Combine the lime juice, oil, salt, and chili powder in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, jicama, beans, mango, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño; mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.