- 1 pound uncooked extra lean ground chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 7 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine, chopped, cut into thick strips
- 4 reduced calorie hamburger rolls
- 2/3 cups roasted red peppers, sliced
- 5 small black olives, sliced
- Preheat the broiler or grill
- Combine oregano, feta, garlic powder and chicken in a medium bowl. Divide the mixture and form into four balls and then press them to form patties.
- Broil or grill patties until burger’s internal temperature reaches 165 degree Fahrenheit, or for about 7 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Place the burger on the bun with peppers, olives and lettuce.