Weight Watchers Chicken with Couscous, Tomatoes, and Mint
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed through a press
- 1¼ cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- ? cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 15 seconds. Stir in the broth; cover and bring to a boil. Stir in the couscous; remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork. Add the chicken, tomatoes, onion, mint, cheese, vinegar, and pepper; toss lightly until combined. Serve at once while still warm.