Weight Watchers Chicken-Couscous Bake with Capers and Tomatoes
- 4 (5-ounce) skinless boneless chicken thighs
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ? teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped, drained capers
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper and salt. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Add the broth and capers to the skillet, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Spread the couscous over the bottom of the baking dish; pour the broth mixture over the couscous and stir to combine. Place the chicken on top of the couscous, then add the tomatoes. Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake until the chicken is cooked through and the broth has been absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken and tomatoes to serving plates. Fluff the couscous with a fork and serve with the chicken.