Not only was this recipe tasty but it was quick and simple to make. I’ll undoubtedly be making this extra typically!
Weight Watchers Chicken Cobb Salad
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon
- Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ? teaspoon salt
- 6 cups mesclun greens
- 2 cups bite-size pieces cooked chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 Hass avocado halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 hard-cooked large egg whites, finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, oil, pepper, and salt in a small bowl until blended; set aside.
- Place the greens on a large serving platter. Arrange the chicken, tomatoes, and avocado in rows on top of the greens. Sprinkle the salad with the cooked egg whites, bacon, and cheese. Drizzle with the dressing and serve at once.