Weight Watchers Chicken Caesar Pitas
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed through a press
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon anchovy paste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat pita breads
- 8 small romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, anchovy paste, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Cut a pocket in each pita. Fill each pita with one-fourth of the chicken mixture and 2 lettuce leaves.