- 1 (8 ounce) ranch dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 head shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken meat
- 3 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Prepare six plates. Distribute the shredded lettuce.
- Arrange and divide evenly on top of the lettuce the tomatoes, chicken, blue cheese, avocado, bacon, green onions and eggs.
- Sprinkle with ranch dressing and dash some pepper to taste.
- Weight Watchers Vietnamese Chicken Soup
- Weight Watchers Garlic & Oregano Soup
- Weight Watchers Crispy Tofu Salad