Weight Watchers Buffalo-Style Chicken Skewers
- 2 (5-ounce) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon plus
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Frank’s
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 celery stalks
- ¼ cup fat-free sour cream
- ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat blue cheese
- Remove the tender from the chicken breasts and cut lengthwise in half. Cut each chicken breast on a long diagonal into 6 thin strips. Toss together the chicken, oil, hot sauce, and salt in a medium bowl until coated evenly.
- Cut the celery stalks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thirds. To make the dressing, stir together the sour cream, yogurt, and blue cheese in a serving bowl.
- Thread the chicken strips on 16 (8- to 10-inch) metal skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes).
- Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Place the skewers in the pan, in batches if needed, and cook until the chicken is just cooked through, about 2 minutes on each side. Arrange the blue cheese dressing, celery sticks, and chicken skewers on a large serving platter.