- 1 cup diced lean ham
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. reduced-calorie stick margarine
- 4(12 oz.) baking potatoes
- 6 tbsp. nonfat sour cream, divided
- Cooking spray
- Pre-heat the oven at 4000 Fahrenheit.
- Cook potatoes until tender or for one hour and fifteen minutes. Cool down slightly.
- In a nonstick skillet to medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add onion and broccoli and sauté for three minutes. Pour the broth and boil.
- Cover, lower the heat and allow it to simmer for five minutes or until the broccoli is soft. •Remove from heat and add in pepper and ham.
- Peel the potatoes, scoop out the pulp, leave ¼ inch-thick shells and set the shells aside.
- Place the potato pulp in a bowl, then add 2 tbsp. sour cream, and mash to your preferred consistency. Add the broccoli mixture. Spread the mixture evenly into the potato shells.
- In a 11 x 7 inch dish coated with cooking spray, arrange the potatoes. Bake at 4000 Fahrenheit for 15 mins or until heated thoroughly.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsps. of cheese on each top of potato, and bake until cheese melts or for 3 minutes.
- Also top each potato with 1 tbsp, sour cream.