Want to feel like you’re dining in a French bistro…right in your own kitchen? Well you can when you make our delicious homemade Bistro Chicken Salad. With a hint of tarragon, this one is a stand-out!
Weight Watchers Bistro Chicken Salad
- ½ pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded 3 cups crusty Italian bread cubes (about ¾ inch)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved 1 cup yellow pear tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced 1½ cups chopped fresh basil
- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board; let rest about 5 minutes. Cut the chicken, on the diagonal, into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Meanwhile, combine the bread, grape and yellow pear tomatoes, cucumber, basil, and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle with the vinegar and oil; toss well to coat. Stir in the chicken and serve at once.