Weight Watchers Barbecue-Glazed Turkey Meat Loaf
- 1¼ pounds ground skinless turkey breast
- ? cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- Fold a 24-inch length of foil in half lengthwise. Fit into the bottom and up the sides of a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker insert.
- Put the turkey, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, egg, oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix with your hands until well combined. Shape the mixture into a loaf and place on the foil in the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook until the meat loaf juices run clear or an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the meat loaf registers 165°F, 3–4 hours on high or 6–8 hours on low.
- Combine the ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in a small bowl. Spoon the mixture over the meat loaf, and spread it smooth. Cover the slow cooker and cook until the glaze is heated through, about 30 minutes longer. With the help of the foil, lift the meat loaf from the slow cooker and transfer to a platter. Discard the foil and cut the meat loaf into 6 slices.