Weight Watchers Bacon-Cheddar Turkey Burgers
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 pound ground skinless turkey breast
- 3 fat-free sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon black pepper
- Spray a broiler rack with canola nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl; set aside.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until the bacon browns and starts to become crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool completely.
- Add the turkey, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to the bacon in the large bowl. Form into 4 patties. Place the patties on the broiler rack and broil, 5 inches from the heat, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the side of each patty registers 165°F, 6 minutes on each side. Top each burger with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise mixture.