Weight Watchers Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, diced
- ½ teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 pound ground skinless chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallions, bell pepper, and ginger; cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and chili powder; cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the lettuce leaves; roll up tightly and serve at once.