If you’re looking for a great Asian dish that is gluten free ad healthy, then this Asian Spaghetti recipe is just what you need.
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- Gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 lb. lean ground pork
- 2 tsp. gluten free red curry paste
- 1 (2 inch) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large shallots, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or grape seed
- ½ c. mint leaves, chopped
- ½ c. basil leaves, chopped
- ½ c. finely chopped peanuts
- 2 tsp. coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- Follow the package instructions to cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water; drain and rinse the spaghetti with mildly hot water.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; sauté garlic, shallots, and ginger until the shallots become tender. Stir in the curry paste until well blended. Add ground pork and with a spatula or spoon, break it up and cook for around 5 minutes or until browned. Beat together soy sauce, fish sauce, chicken broth and sugar; add the mixture to meat and cook for around 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced to almost half. Add the cooked spaghetti and toss well to coat evenly with the sauce. Transfer the spaghetti to a serving platter and sprinkle with chopped peanuts, mint and basil, if desired.